The Center for Pediatric Therapies accepts applications from licensed and registered Occupational Therapists for part-time and full-time positions based at our locations in Danville, Martinsville, South Boston, or Lynchburg, Virginia.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Occupational Therapist will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient’s capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Occupational Therapist must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient’s condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate occupational therapy method.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school
- Current Virginia license as a Registered Occupational Therapist or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Registered Occupational Therapist
- Current CPR certification
- Experience in pediatric occupational therapy (preferred, not required)
- Competitive pay rates
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time positions only)
- 401k Retirement Plan (full-time positions only)
- Vacation Days, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays (full-time positions only)
- Direct Deposit
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Reimbursement for Licensure Fees
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement
How to Apply
Submit the following materials to Kristen Barker via email email@example.com or mail (175 Deer Run Road, Danville, Virginia 24540). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Current Resume
- Current License Information (Number, State and Expiration Date)
- Names and Contact Information for 3 References
- Earliest Available Start Date
- Status Requested: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Location Requested: Danville, Martinsville, South Boston, or Lynchburg, Virginia
- Minimum Annual Salary or Hourly Rate Requirements
For more information, please explore our website or feel free to contact us at 434.797.1530. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career!