Date Posted: August 1, 2012
This position will provide special education teacher services to students Building Blocks Center for Autism, a Division of the Center for Pediatric Therapies. The position will be based at our facility in Danville, Virginia.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school
- Current Virginia license as a Teacher or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist
- Experience teaching in a special education environment is strongly preferred
- Competitive pay rates
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time positions only)
- 401k Retirement Plan (full-time positions only)
- Vacation Days, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays (full-time positions only)
- Direct Deposit
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Reimbursement for Licensure Fees
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement
How to Apply
Submit the following materials to Courtney Adams via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail (175 Deer Run Road, Danville, Virginia 24540).
- Current Resume
- Current License Number
- Names and Contact Information for 3 References
- Earliest Available Start Date
- Minimum Annual Salary or Hourly Rate Requirements
For more information, please explore the Building Blocks Center for Autism website. Also, feel free to contact Courtney Adams at 434.797.5531 or email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career!